you got to be in this show 6,500 attendees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2brZQocmMc 125+ Top Tier Journalists, Broadcasters and Analysts will be Onsite
Here’s just a small sample:
• Live TV broadcast networks CNBC and Bloomberg
• Tech media TechCrunch, Re/code and GigaOm
• Mainstream media Financial Times, Forbes and Business Insider
• Retail trade media Planet Retail, Retail TouchPoints and Retailing Today
• Payments trade media Credit Union Times, PaymentsSource and NFC Times
• Industry analysts Forrester Research and Gartner
• Equity analysts Deutsche Bank Securities, KBW and Barclays Capital
• Bitcoin media CoinDesk and Bitcoin Magazine
• Speakers: Announce your speaking role and details, including the day and time of your session to maximize audience interest.
• Exhibiting Companies: Promote your presence to maximize your traffic, and include your booth number.
• Attending Companies: Let everyone know you’ll be onsite and schedule meetings. If you have meeting space, include your location.
Onsite News, Partnership, Product and other Announcements
• We recommend issuing press releases to support all announcements, Monday-Wednesday Nov. 3-5. The Money20/20 boilerplate to include is available here and please add Kristen Kaus / Alyssa Scott as media contacts at [email protected]
• If you’re making an announcement during Money20/20, complete this online form, and we’ll pass it along to attending media to maximize your chances of interviews and coverage.
• If you’re planning an onsite announcement or would like to meet with onsite media at Money20/20, please contact our PR agency, Cognito Media, at [email protected]
• Representatives of Cognito Media will facilitate approved media interviews and address any press inquiries both before the event and onsite.
• There will be a number of meeting tables available in the press room that will be first for pre-arranged media interviews.
Your Marketing Activities
• Issue Press Releases for all Announcements (if you’d like to include a quote from Money20/20 e-mail [email protected]).
• Send email campaigns to your database.
• Posts blogs on your website.
• Tweet to your followers.
• Post updates on LinkedIn.
• Click to get Money20/20 banners to add to your website and email signatures